Bullet has an approximate stretch of 50% horizontal and 40% Vertical
Pre-washing is not essential but recommended
- Pre wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Add a tablespooon of salt to the wash – this helps seal the colour within the fabric thus reducing fading.
- Add 1/2 cup of white vinegar to the rinse cycle. the liquid will freshen up your laundry and help colours maintain their intensity.
- Dryer use is not recommended – as the heat will eventually cause fabrics to fade.
- Line dry without delay – inside out, away from direct sunlight
Shrinkrage rate is approximately 3-5%. All fabric has been preshrunk, however additional shrinkage may occur.